Saturday, January 7, 2012

What Are You Creating?




It's been over a month since my last entry. I have two blogs I'm currently writing. The other is here (http://christiemckenzie.wordpress.com/) and was started a year ago. The "Empowered Journeys" blog was created to give potential clients an insight in what it would be like to coach with me. If you enjoy what I write here you may enjoy the other as well. ;-)



I want to also start out by giving my dear friend, Lora Rosi, a big shout-out and THANK YOU!!! for sharing my blog with her peeps! You can read more about Lora here: http://www.thehugginghome.com/ or on her Facebook Fan Page (The Hugging Home). Thanks again, Lora, I'm deeply grateful for your love and support!

The beginning of 2012 has kicked off with many exciting adventures for me! I will have an online metaphysical store in a short couple of weeks, and a few days ago I became a practitioner at Gingers Wellness Garden and Spa (http://gingerswellnessgarden.com/) providing Life and Breath Coaching! Both of these goals are huge steps in bringing me closer to my dream of opening my own wellness center!! A dream I began creating 7 years ago after dealing with some severe health challenges.

For the first time in my life I am able to look back at the 30-40 years of health issues I have had and finally say, "Thank You!!" Yes, I know that sounds crazy! Why am I saying "thank you" for those challenges? Because without them I probably wouldn't be who I am today. I have knocked on death's door not once but many times and survived another day. I've spent hours upon hours researching and trying many solutions, desperately wanting to be rid of the medication that I knew was having horrible effects on my body. I've watched with wonder and awe at the amazing people that could dance, run marathons and triathlons, play extensive sports, climb mountains, or just spend a blissful spring day outside going for a walk or working in the garden. Pieces of life that are so easily taken for granted by some.

I am now feeling healthier than I ever have and enjoy the beauty all around me in each new day! Being given notice for the last time how grave my health was 7 years ago put me on the road, literally and metaphorically, to find what I knew was out there all along. I knew this was my purpose in life. To obtain better health so I could assist others in doing the same.


In a few short years, if not before, I will open my wellness center which will offer a full range of services. If you would like to learn more about me, feel free to check out my Facebook page. Thank you for your support and being a part of my journey! ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment